Montag, 17. Januar 2011

Big Mountain Open Hochfügen

Hey folks,

I will report you my last weekend, I was at the Big Mountain Open in Hochfügen. Arrived at Hochfügen at 7 o´clock at the station in Hochfügen, I met up with Thadde Joas, Quirin Müller and Flo Dumps.


After we get our bibs we went up and the weather wasn´t the best, some snow flakes come down, also a great feeling....

The face was changed on Friday because of the difficult snow conditions, after the ridersmeeting, we take a look at the face:



   The face, right to the lift.

After this we take some funny runs next to the face.












Here a screen of filming with my GoPRO.


Then we went up to the starting point, and look at the other runs, Felix Wiemers, was the first skier and started with a big Backflip from the biggest cliff in the face, sadly he didn´t landed it completly.
But big probs for the try.

After some waiting Flo and Quirin take their run and did a good job, I had bib no. 73 so I was in the mid of the starting field.

I got a save run with 2 little drops, in the mid of the face I got some problems in front of a small lip, but everything went good and I didn´t fell down.
The last run belongs to my friend Thadde, and in my opinion it was the best run of the day, with some safe drops and a really sick 360°. But he only become on rank 15.

So today I get the results, and I get on rank 32nd of 65 starters, I am happy about this, for my first Big Mountain comp, it wasn´t to bad.

If I will get some pics, I will post them. At the moment I am cutting a little video, I will post it if it´s ready :)

Ride on and pray for snow...

Ciaole
Bene

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen